(c) is granted a reduced total of the quantity an excellent in earlier in the day student loan below point 40.dos of your 2001 Regulation because read on Regulation, since it keep reading .
Anyone has given the brand new Minister incorrect pointers based on a good offer, education loan, micro-credential grant or micro-credential student loan or hasn’t advised the latest Minister on time on one switch to recommendations before supplied to the brand new Minister
(4) The Minister shall not issue a grant or student loan to an individual who has been granted a severe permanent disability benefit under section 48 of this Regulation, under section 40.8 of the 2001 Regulation, as that section read on Control, once the that point read on .
Canada College loans Act
“qualifying pupil” has a being qualified beginner because demonstrated in the section 23 of 2001 Control and you can a student or debtor deemed to get good student significantly less than part eleven otherwise eleven.1 of the pre-2001 Control.
14. (1) The Minister shall not issue a grant or student loan if the individual has received grants or loans under the Act or Ontario Access Grants under Ontario Regulation (Ontario Access Grants and Ontario Tuition Grants) made under the Act, or both, in respect of previous periods of study totalling more than,
(2) New Minister shall not matter the beds base component or perhaps the best-right up part of the fresh Ontario College student Grant to an individual rather than a disability for more than seven informative terminology.
(3) The brand new Minister should not thing the beds base parts and/or most readily useful-upwards part of brand new Ontario College student Offer so you can just one having a handicap for over twelve academic conditions where the individual try enrolled in lower than sixty% out of exactly what the business takes into account to-be an entire course weight.
(4) The fresh new Minister will get, in order to match an individual according to reasons away from a good impairment, dictate you to clause (1) (b) otherwise subsection (3) does not use.
(5) With the reason for subsections (2) and (3), a keen Ontario Tuition Grant provided to help you just one beneath the Work is deemed to be the base parts.
(6) On purposes of which area, just how many educational terms in the a period of investigation are determined using the pursuing the Dining table.
15. (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a grant or student loan to an individual if the Minister considers, after consulting with the approved institutions at which the individual has been enrolled, that the individual has not made satisfactory progress in a program of study. O. Reg. , s. 15 (1).
(2) The newest Minister can get refuse to point a give otherwise education loan to help you one in just about any of one’s after the issues relating to tips of the person:
step 1. The individual hasn’t generated plans that are sufficient on the Minister to repay, or have not Mississippi online title loans paid down, an educatonal loan, plus a small-credential education loan, and other amount required to be distributed towards the Crown according of every give, loan or honor, also a mini-credential offer or mini-credential student loan, produced by the federal government off Ontario, the us government out-of Canada or perhaps the regulators of every other province or region.
2. The individual hasn’t because of the Minister the guidance and you may records required by the Minister to manage the applying away from honours, gives otherwise student education loans that individual has already established under the Operate, and factual statements about the person’s instructional updates, economy otherwise family members standing during a period of study.
4. Ministry of coaching, Colleges and universities Work, the or the Canada College student Financial assistance Work or an offence under the Unlawful Code (Canada) involving fraud or theft in respect of any student assistance program or any grant, loan or award, including a micro-credential grant or micro-credential student loan, made by the Government of Ontario, the Government of Canada or the government of any other province or territory. O. Reg. , s. 15 (2); O. Reg. , s. 2.